Wednesday, July 14, 2010

lemon bars


DSC_0005, originally uploaded by achathampally.

These lemon bars taught me a valuable lesson. I've always disliked lemon bars and now I realize that's because I've only had store bought ones.

When my cousin Pradeep requested I make lemon bars, I sort of sighed to myself but agreed because I love him and he is an awesome cousin :-) Boy was I surprised when I tasted these! They are amazing and wonderful. Pradeep really did me a favor. Now I know that homemade lemon bars are awesome.

This recipe comes from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion Cookbook. I found the recipe online here:
http://www.justlikethenumber.com/page_six/2010/01/king-arthur-flour-lemon-squares.html

2 comments:

  1. Your picture of these make me want to go home and make them. It is very nice of you to share this recipe with everyone. JMD@KAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome, aren't they? So glad the recipe I posted on my blog was helpful - the entire King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion is pretty awesome itself. I might just have to go make another batch myself!

    ReplyDelete